Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This exhaust came off my 08 premium wrx 5door hatchback when it had 50 miles on it. So its like brand new. It has the really nice chrome tip on it. Great upgrade for the 2.5 or OBS guys. I am in MASS , its pretty big so I dont want to ship, pick up in Framingham MA.
What is your name? :Bo Chen
What is your Email Address? : [email protected]
What is your Phone number? : 617-828-3829 (email or pm contact prefered)
What is your City? : Framingham
What is your State? : MA
What is your Zip code? :01701
Price $100 LOWERED TO $70

SOLD

·
Registered
333 Posts
Re: FS-MA: 2008 WRX Stock catback premium exhaust

may be interested.

question: When you look at the Midpipe Flange (the donut gasekt one that connects to the cat-pipe), looking at it from the front of the car, is the flange angled up towards the drivers seat or the passengers seat? On my 2.5i its angled towards the drivers side, but in the past it has been the opposite. I want to know because Im installing a Stromung HFC soon and the flange on that one points towards the passenger side.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

may be interested.

question: When you look at the Midpipe Flange (the donut gasekt one that connects to the cat-pipe), looking at it from the front of the car, is the flange angled up towards the drivers seat or the passengers seat? On my 2.5i its angled towards the drivers side, but in the past it has been the opposite. I want to know because Im installing a Stromung HFC soon and the flange on that one points towards the passenger side.
Sorry, actually it looks to be the passenger side if looking at it in the front.
Here are some pics of the flange that connects to the downpipe.

·
Registered
333 Posts

well, this item is still for sale, because I, being an idiot, did not bother to make sure Bo drives a sedan.

so there is still a premium HATCHBACK wrx cat-back for sale.

Bo was a great guy and really nice about it though, and he did manage to find some gasket glue to sell me :)

·
Registered
60 Posts

Bo's is for the Hatch and I have one for sale for the sedan.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts