Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$270.00 shipped to your door

I have a brand new, still in bubble wrap never used
AMR BIG MAF Cold Air Intake ( it was $299 new plus $19.00 shipping )
That I am looking to sell, I was going to have it put on my car before my protune but have decided to save my money and not upgrade intake till I go to a rotated setup
AMR wants me to pay to mail it back to them and them wants to charge me a restock fee…..
So I would rather sell it to someone than send it back to them…..
So I would be willing to ship it to you, or meet you somewhere within reason to RI for $270.00

MADE IN THE USA!
All AMR parts are made in house!
*PATENT PENDING

The AMR BMI Cold Air System is hand built in-house to ensure fitment and quality. All of the BMI Systems come coated in either wrinkle red or our custom silver flake..

SPECS:

The *NEW* AMR Big Maf Cold Air Intake System is one of many products lined up for the new 2008 season. This intake has a diameter of 74mm making it one of the biggest on the market. Taking advantage of the 2008's unique body style, we have designed a cold air system giving the vehicle fresh air rather then under the hood absorbing excessive heat from the engine.

WHAT DOES IT COME WITH?
This intake system comes with "coated" intake piping, silicone couplers, clamps, bracket, and K&N cone!

AVAILABILITY:
Currently - 2008+ Subaru WRX / 2008+ Subaru STi

COLORS / OPTIONS:
This intake system is in wrinkle red

·
Registered
159 Posts
Ah if my money was right... I want this intake so bad! :'(

·
Registered
988 Posts
Might be interested. Where in RI are you from?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imstuner ---> PMed you

clamsjager ---> let me know, i could bring it to the TN meet

·
Registered
988 Posts
imstuner ---> PMed you

clamsjager ---> let me know, i could bring it to the TN meet
I'm not going to get it .... I got a cobb downpipe instead. Good Luck on the sale that looks like a great intake.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump i still have and am willing to ship intake
same as seen here:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
been spending all my extra money playing paintball, so i have not been working on the car at all.... i think in the fall when all the local college subie guys come back we are going to start to drive down to mysitc in a big group.....

someone buy my intake.... i need it off my kitchen table....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
look what i found in a box in my house... forgot i never sold it... send me some offers.... still brand new, in box... zero miles

1 - 19 of 19 Posts