Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my torques this weekend. They are full royal sports bronze and I hate to say it, but I almost think I should powdercoat them gold. What do yall think? O btw, I apologize for the cell pics. Ill try and get better ones.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I like the white/gold look. Just an opinion though, wheels look nice either way.

·
Registered
577 Posts
i don't think I would mess with them just yet...

give it time to grow on you... if they don't in a short while then look into powder coating them. :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Just got my torques this weekend. They are full royal sports bronze and I hate to say it, but I almost think I should powdercoat them gold. What do yall think? O btw, I apologize for the cell pics. Ill try and get better ones.
Better pics would help, but I agree that you should give it a little time before you make a decision.

·
Registered
75 Posts

I'm still trying to figure out when dark wheels became the vogue.

I'm looking to get some Rota torque's as well. What size wheel and tire did you go with?

-Riz

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's why I'm debating on powercoating. Go through wheel dude. I was very very pleased. They are 18" 8.5", 225/40/18. Fit great and I personally think the 08's were made for 18's. :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
I Like the combo alot! I would stick with the Bronze! Can you give the exact specs of the rim\tire combo?
t

·
Registered
75 Posts
That's why I'm debating on powercoating. Go through wheel dude. I was very very pleased. They are 18" 8.5", 225/40/18. Fit great and I personally think the 08's were made for 18's. :)
Thanks for the info. I'm happy to see there still a fair bit of sidewall on 225/40's. Do you know if wheeldude does TPMS sensors too?

-Riz

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm curious as to the offset of the rims as well?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the info. I'm happy to see there still a fair bit of sidewall on 225/40's. Do you know if wheeldude does TPMS sensors too?

-Riz
[/quote]

U no unfortunatly I dont no. Subaru told me that I cant use the same pressure sensors in aftermarket tires :( And btw, there is a bit of sidewall, but not as much as I hoped

·
Registered
230 Posts
I like the Rota Tommy gold on white and black. It is not too bright and shiny. Not too much bling.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts