Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came back from a big and long fun ride with the montreal subaru club... i did around 400miles totals

Me and another guy were 1h30 from montreal so we left at 7am.. meet with the other in montreal and took a nice drive along the outaouais river
If not sure of the exact number but i think there was 28 cars in the convoy..... as for 08 represent....along which my WRB WRX two others WRB, one white, a DGM sports and a WRB STi

anyway here some pictures

·
Registered
51 Posts
Re: FUN RIDE with the Montreal-Subaru-Club

Looks good, I always love the sound of a big pack of Rexs rumbling past..... ;)

·
Registered
138 Posts

Looks like a fun day! Were you moving when you got the STi action shot in the passenger side mirror :D?

Just responsible cruising or did you guys open it up a bit?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Looks like a fun day! Were you moving when you got the STi action shot in the passenger side mirror :D?

Just responsible cruising or did you guys open it up a bit?
no i wasnt moving at that time, we were stopped by the side of the road waiting for people who got stuck at red light
and yes it was pretty responsible driving... with 30 subby and some people having kids we took it easy... but we did went on a downhill twisty road at pretty decent speed and it was lot of fun

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here a little video made by one of the member
you can see me speed up at 1:21 :D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Beautiful country. And nice picnic location too.

Was initially wondering how come your meetup ended up with guys buying groceries in a supermarket. ;D

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Courteau - Nice Trip Report... Thanks ;D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts