Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2341633

this mod over on nasioc comes spewing bs; all i said (have the same sn over there: mtarr07) was that the racerX fmic wasn't a "kmart" intercooler as he put it then he proceeds to say bc its not on nasioc, it must be crap! good stuff :)

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Just another reason i stay away from NAZICOCK. its never a good time when i go over there. I do however would like to know how its considered a Private forum?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow...

Thats not how a mod is supposed to act. And The Racer X FMIC has had awesome reviews BTW.
I know right? I didn't think mods were suppose to engage in attacks and name calling. Let alone START it haha hes just a jerk. I see him make posts like this all the time. its why noobs stay noobs; they get shut down and put off the forums so they go blow their cars up or just stay uninformed.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
None of the moderators here act like that. What a douche

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
You know I have no cooling issue. Also any other fmic the bumper covers anyways. So the cooling factor is void.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Re: Re: Funny Mod from Nasioc bashing racerx fmic

ya he is being a dick.
i posted thew truth ya get what ya pay for save up and by the right one first time
My last post was to u. I read ur post on nasioc.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I think it's because of people like that guy we don't see more build threads. People are afraid to post what they've done and opinions on things because they are afraid of getting a guy like that posting comments. I'm glad this forum isnt like nasioc and that's exactly why I only have 1 post over there.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts

I think it's because of people like that guy we don't see more build threads. People are afraid to post what they've done and opinions on things because they are afraid of getting a guy like that posting comments. I'm glad this forum isnt like nasioc and that's exactly why I only have 1 post over there.
Lol yup. You are right. I wish I got into hacking lol. Cuz people like that would not have a computer any more haha

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Lol yup. You are right. I wish I got into hacking lol. Cuz people like that would not have a computer any more haha

if you go over to my DEAR ADMINS thread there is a link to my local car forum that has been hacked. The hackers provided their emails. You could ask them to take down nasioc or unabomber.

·
Registered
628 Posts
What a shit bag. Couldn't help but post a reply in there.
You handled very tactfully, kudos.
I just hate seeing stuff like that man. That guy was seriously an inspiration to me when I was first learning about Subaru's 8 years ago. So sad. It's like a pre-teen girl with a crush finding out that Justin Bieber is gay.
Understood, and as a figure head for the site he should conduct himself in a manner as to shine a positive light on the community. To belittle someone for trying to ask people who are more knowledgeable than him.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts

if you go over to my DEAR ADMINS thread there is a link to my local car forum that has been hacked. The hackers provided their emails. You could ask them to take down nasioc or unabomber.
Lol

1 - 20 of 49 Posts