Subaru WRX Forums banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
wow...

Thats not how a mod is supposed to act. And The Racer X FMIC has had awesome reviews BTW.
If you haven't gotten the picture yet, **** U coldflame6, GET THE **** OFF THIS THREAD THEN ASS HOLE!!

HAHA, stolen and modified.... thats a great line.

P.S. im kidding, I am a mod here and i do not act like that.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I think it's because of people like that guy we don't see more build threads. People are afraid to post what they've done and opinions on things because they are afraid of getting a guy like that posting comments. I'm glad this forum isnt like nasioc and that's exactly why I only have 1 post over there.
Lol yup. You are right. I wish I got into hacking lol. Cuz people like that would not have a computer any more haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
if you go over to my DEAR ADMINS thread there is a link to my local car forum that has been hacked. The hackers provided their emails. You could ask them to take down nasioc or unabomber.
Nasioc is fairly secure, with the amount of money they receive from vendors - they have a decent array of redundant servers to keep it up.

·
Super Moderator
3,422 Posts
I forward the thread to te site admin and asked why there moderators are able to treat everyone like shit and make there own rules .
And that I was sure nothin would come of it but lots of people are losing respect for there site .

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
What a shit bag. Couldn't help but post a reply in there.
You handled very tactfully, kudos.
I just hate seeing stuff like that man. That guy was seriously an inspiration to me when I was first learning about Subaru's 8 years ago. So sad. It's like a pre-teen girl with a crush finding out that Justin Bieber is gay.
Yep, him and Uncle Scotty. Seem different these days, way more dickish.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Anyways, Una cleared it up in his last post. . .people just need to be less butthurt in general. RacerX is Kmart as he explained it, no reason to get up in arms.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
What a shit bag. Couldn't help but post a reply in there.
Just saw your post in there. I think you covered everthing pretty well haha. I was just like wtf when he came at me so hard after I didn't even attack him. I was just trying to correct him because he had obviously never heard of the RacerX fmic before. I rarely post and am not one of the forum guys that is friends with everyone outside of the forum (aka its like facebook to some of the people over there how much they nut hug eachother even if they are wrong). Its just crappy to see that kind of misinformation from a moderator bc that noob would prob listen to anything any moderator tells them, even if they are wrong!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Anyways, Una cleared it up in his last post. . .people just need to be less butthurt in general. RacerX is Kmart as he explained it, no reason to get up in arms.
I didn't get butthurt. He just started making rediculous claims to a noob who doesn't know any better. Then he told me to run through a hallway full of D**** for no reason. Im not butthurt at all. But if i was like 99.99% of forum goers there, I prob would have resorted to name calling back and the thread would be useless.

·
Registered
98 Posts
LOL! so glad i "know" u guys.
I literally just joined NASIOC just for that thread... well ive been stalking for a while but that is probably one of the funniest things I've seen in a while
Happy 420... Crap i mean happy Friday.
EDIT: HAHAHAHAHA Hallway of Dicks. so is anyone invited to his house? LOL

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
damn, you guys represented us well on that arguement. even clams got involved. im soo tired of unabomber and uncle scotty on nasioc. you cant not post without a bullshit reply.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Its just crappy to see that kind of misinformation from a moderator bc that noob would prob listen to anything any moderator tells them, even if they are wrong!
"that noob" has been on nasioc as of 2002....might be a noob based on his post count but I'm assuming he's been around longer than most.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
While I'm still voting unabomber for president, I'd like to point out these classic jewels... "honks me off", "run down a hallway of dicks", "i had to suck a mile of dicks", "call me a douchebag and I'm apt to call you a cocksucker back", "you'll never see me dribble again".

And on that note, I'd like to buy the guy a beer.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
i did my part and posted

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Its just crappy to see that kind of misinformation from a moderator bc that noob would prob listen to anything any moderator tells them, even if they are wrong!
"that noob" has been on nasioc as of 2002....might be a noob based on his post count but I'm assuming he's been around longer than most.
I meant it in a more general sense, not necessarily this case. If a mod were to tell anyone, especially someone new to cars/ tuning, they would be likely to believe it. My bad.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts