Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iso piller gauges for cheap prices. As well as not sure what ones would be good to have. Looking for 3 to put up. Any tips or good prices for new or used and if you have one laying around you could let go.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
If you are looking for an A-Pillar gauge pod, I am a vendor on here and can set you up for one. BNA Solutions is my business and I have a thread stickied in the "for sale" section

·
Registered
302 Posts
^ Go with these man. I got a two gauge pillar and absolutely love it! It looks and fits like factory. Non-suby people think my car came like that. That's my recommendation.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
^ Go with these man. I got a two gauge pillar and absolutely love it! It looks and fits like factory. Non-suby people think my car came like that. That's my recommendation.
Thanks Step I appreciate that! If you ever need anything let me know! My latest pod is a Forester 3 pod for the dash... really loving the design. Wish the Wrx had a dash cubby like this!

BNA Solutions - Low Profile Triple Gauge Pod by Buster Frith, on Flickr

·
Registered
302 Posts
Oh wow, that is crazy sick! I would love for someone to finally come out with something like that for us. Lots of 'prototypes' but never a sweet, production ready design. :angry: Makes me want to buy a Forester just for that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts