Subaru WRX Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys - I am have cancelled this GB as there isnt enough interest at this stage. I was about to order this 15 units when the sensibe person inside my head said "dude...you're gonna get stuck with these"....and I agreed with the little voice.

Supplier was relieved as he didnt want to deal in such small numbers...sorry guys.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Re: GB - rear chrome delete

I would be keen on a Faux Carbon one for a hatch!

How many do you need to get this up and running?

When we get a couple more members i will approach Whiteline about a sway bars and ALK group buy

·
Registered
0 Posts

EQ, If you can hold off doing this for a couple of weeks and we can get a few more members we may be able to get them cheeper with a big group buy (15-20)

Just an idea though!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

happy to leave it open - not sure how much more we are going to save, but i'll find out! - lets see what numbers we get :)

·
Registered
0 Posts

Get one guys! ;) Best move forward I can say for good taste. Pity I already have mine...

Chris

·
Registered
34 Posts

I'd be down on that fake CB one for my 09 sedan although the MY11's have a matt silver one as standard which looks pretty nice too..........

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Yeah - agree, you an get these painted any colour if you get the fax carbon.

Also - may have squeezed supplier by a few dollers, min order is 12. We are 3 so far.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: GB - rear chrome delete - 15 units ORDERED

***I have taken the plunge and placed an order for 8 x Hatch and 7 X Sedan Faux Carbon pieces. The ones not taken here will be put on ebay. The ebay listing will have a link to this site in an attempt to get new members and a better "club price" for the units ***

Should be a about a week away.

·
Registered
34 Posts

***I have taken the plunge and placed an order for 8 x Hatch and 7 X Sedan Faux Carbon pieces. The ones not taken here will be put on ebay. The ebay listing will have a link to this site in an attempt to get new members and a better "club price" for the units ***

Should be a about a week away.

Nice work - Can you lock me down for one. Feel free to PM me your details and I can EFT cash and give addresses etc ;-)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Guys - I am have cancelled this GB as there isnt enough interest at this stage. I was about to order this 15 units when the sensibe person inside my head said "dude...you're gonna get stuck with these"....and I agreed with the little voice.

Supplier was relieved as he didnt want to deal in such small numbers...sorry guys.

·
Registered
92 Posts
All good.. just let us know when we have enough. I was thinking about possibly buying a genuine subaru one from the USA.

·
Registered
34 Posts

Any suggestions of where I could just get the one for myself mate?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
subimods.com
chaplinssubaru.com

both do diff versions.

Other option is a vinyl wrap - having my chrome window strips done mext week.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.