Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

looks like the fiberglass one is FAIL (my fault i got excited about the price) see below for carbon ones

What i might do is put together a list of these and thier prices and see what people want first!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Re: GB STI rear spoiler for 08-10 Hatch

ah bummer, that looks like its a 'stick on' rather then a replacement, so it would be adhesed ontop of the stock spoiler rather then the stock spoiler being replaced with a complete STi unit.

·
Registered
92 Posts

Hmmmm dude it looks pretty budget... plus the REALLY BAD photoshop/MSpaint edit isn't good.. Are there any other photos of the product??

I was looking at this one at www.carmate.com.au

I know the dude at Evolution-R here in Perth who can give me mad discounts from any group buy on that site.. I can try and get a quote on that one too.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

This is the carbon one but is a complete replacement

They run about $270 each

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/279140012/SUBARU_08_STI_SPOILER_w_washer/showimage.html

Now that i have the photo of the original one (fiberglass) i an not so convinced that they are what we should be going for!

I will contact them again and se if the carbon one can be made in glass to save costs (or if you want the carbon no problem!)

·
Registered
57 Posts

Hard to tell from the picture, but it looks like it will be a cut & crimp or cut, solder & heat shrink job to get the rear brake light attached to the brake harness.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Yeah very hard to tell, thats why i lost interest and signed up to the other group buy, plus i didn't really want the hassel either!

The other GB thread is a goer!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts