Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought that I would just ask... I get the karma points but what is the "Position 0bph":

·
Registered
382 Posts
Look under your name in this post. (Top left of your post)

Its just a title ("Position") related to how many times you have posted. The idea is that as you post more on the forum you establish more credability and know more so you are rewarded with an improving title. In this case, its higher HP.

The system encourages people to be a part of the community rather then just reading the threads and never adding to the discussion. Sadly, the system also incentivizes some people to post a lot regardless of the quality of their posts.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info... I thought it was that simple

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
yea and for the karma, people can just click to give you a good a bad point... kinda like reputation on certain other board... its just a different name here

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I would like to thin that the up is more the participation of people and the karma would be more the quality that they bring to the table. I think that all posts are important, even if they have no real meaning.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I think that all posts are important, even if they have no real meaning.

sdfsdfadsg dfsdafa adfasdf afd!!! dsafsdfaasdfas? sdfassd!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
haha. Very funny. But, it does have some relevance as to what type of person you are. So, my point is validated. We have learn something by your post, you are a smart a$$. :p ;D

·
Registered
382 Posts
touch?©.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I was looking through old posts and decided I could use an extra post to raise my numbers and hopefully make someone laugh in the process ;D

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I was looking through old posts and decided I could use an extra post to raise my numbers and hopefully make someone laugh in the process ;D
You got me :D :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts