Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Re: get Cobb AP for < $500

Yeah I just saw that thread myself... I may not end up getting the AP.. looking at possibly the Perrin DP. The 30% discount applies to any item on Ebay with Buy it now, I think.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

getting anything at that discount is great, especially if it's rare to get ANY discount on them to begin with, such as Cobb items. Even if you get the DP, you will need some form of engine management.

·
Registered
176 Posts

I know it's not less than $500, but since it seems that the discount expires, I know that JNAPerformance.com is having a really great sale on APs right now. For $690, with free shipping, you get the AP, an AP vent holder, JNA t-shirt, JNA license plate surround. Or, if you don't want all the extras, they're selling just the AP for $660 with free shipping. The links below are for both, the AP package is the first link, the standalone AP is the second. I've bought from JNA before, and they're really great. One of my friends SWEARS by his AP vent holder; he absolutely loves it.

http://www.jnaperformance.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=260
http://www.jnaperformance.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=252

·
Registered
3,474 Posts

Yeah I just saw that thread myself... I may not end up getting the AP.. looking at possibly the Perrin DP. The 30% discount applies to any item on Ebay with Buy it now, I think.
Be careful running that without a tune :) especially if you go with the single catted LGT one or the non-catted one.

·
Registered
382 Posts

I know it's not less than 0, but since it seems that the discount expires, I know that JNAPerformance.com is having a really great sale on APs right now...
Do you work for them or something? I had deja vu with this and this thread:
http://www.3gwrx.com/forum/index.php?topic=4903.msg64420#msg64420
:lol:

Regarding the thread topic, just be aware it may take a while to get the money from MS. I bought a 360 through this method 3 months ago and its still "processing".

·
Registered
176 Posts

No, I don't work for JNA. I just was very happy with my dealings with them, and figured others would be too. Besides, saving money is always good. Furthermore, I just made a purchase from them that I can't wait to receive (is a secret! However, there will be pictures when I install it ;D) so they're sorta on my mind. I saved... $30 or $40 compared to other websites, even after shipping and taxes.

And true, I copy-pasted, but I promise you I don't work for them. I'm just a staff accountant here at a firm in CT. I don't have the technical knowhow to work for a speed-shop, as much fun as that seems like it might be.

·
Registered
382 Posts

And true, I copy-pasted, but I promise you I don't work for them. I'm just a staff accountant here at a firm in CT. I don't have the technical knowhow to work for a speed-shop, as much fun as that seems like it might be.
Its all good, just found it funny as I was seriously experiencing a deja vu moment..
I went to the site and it seem pretty hackish. For example if you click on "About Us" it has some web building default info there. Not exactly a confidence builder, I'm happy your experience has gone well.

I notice they appear to be based in CT like you, so I guess you can always drive over there if they don't take care of you.

·
Registered
176 Posts

Yeah, it's not the best website on earth. But once you click Subaru and get over the loading times, it breaks it down by year. I checked out one of the vendors here (they were having a sale) and I found it very hard to find what was available for my year, and what was for other years.

And JNA doesn't have a physical store, haha, that's how come their prices are so low; low overhead. I just keep forgetting so many members on here are international. I'll be looking at the bottom and see a GB for STi wings that can be painted NBP, and then I see that's it's Singapore only. Though, the little flags are helpful; I just have to make sure to pay more attention to them, haha.

·
Registered
537 Posts

The deal only seems to be for US residents. Is there any way your buddies to the North can get in on this sweet deal?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts