Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Already have my tracking number ;D

Got the urethane w/ red text for my 5-dr obsidian black w/ prem.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
hmmm... im still not convice about the look of those on the hatch... i like them but i thing there are coming out to much outside, i guess i can just angle a bit longer around the tops

i guess they are easely removable ? i guess i wont need it as much often in summer shoes that in winter

·
Registered
51 Posts
hmmm... im still not convice about the look of those on the hatch... i like them but i thing there are coming out to much outside, i guess i can just angle a bit longer around the tops

i guess they are easely removable ? i guess i wont need it as much often in summer shoes that in winter
I'll post pics as soon as I get 'em on. I also bought the body side molding. (Yeah, I know it might affect the lines a bit, but man, I don't want door dings.)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
the body molded (which i wanted) dont fit the canadian wrx (only premium)

·
Registered
954 Posts
i want them to make the hardscore skip plate for the 08's so i can run sh1t over ;D

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
** disclaimer: rallyarmor is one of my sponsors

I was lucky enough to get the nicer UR mudflaps from rallyarmor before they were officially released. I have to say they look great and perform great too.

also: rallyarmor is coming out with aluminum skidplates and differential protectors for the 08 very soon.

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I asked

not sure if it's very official anymore though, I haven't had much communication with them, and my local SCCA chapter cancels 9 out of 10 events every year...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts