Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to purchase the parts for my build just looking for comments or any insight also any good links to DIY because i'll be doing all of the installs myself and the tuning will be done by percision tunning in NJ. Goals are approx 350 whp with room to grow (larger turbo and engine build will be needed ) Generally a daily driver with occasional trips to the drag strip, also i have a second car should the tranny fail.

Car 2009 wrx Hatch back

TXS Fmic
TXS CAI
Perrin eq length header
Cobb ap
Avo Fuel pump
Deathwerks 850's
Grimspeed 39 mm external waste gate up pipe and dump tube
tial bov
blouch 8 cm 20 g
perrin turbo inlet hose
tsudo turbo back exhaust
hallman pro boost controler

parts list was put together between me and my tuner but just wanted a second opinion

·
Registered
19 Posts
Getting ready to purchase the parts for my build just looking for comments or any insight also any good links to DIY because i'll be doing all of the installs myself and the tuning will be done by percision tunning in NJ. Goals are approx 350 whp with room to grow (larger turbo and engine build will be needed ) Generally a daily driver with occasional trips to the drag strip, also i have a second car should the tranny fail.

Car 2009 wrx Hatch back

TXS Fmic
TXS CAI
Perrin eq length header
Cobb ap
Avo Fuel pump
Deathwerks 850's
Grimspeed 39 mm external waste gate up pipe and dump tube
tial bov
blouch 8 cm 20 g
perrin turbo inlet hose
tsudo turbo back exhaust
hallman pro boost controler

parts list was put together between me and my tuner but just wanted a second opinion
That’s my tuner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts