Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Day 1 from Gateway Subaru in Delmar, MD. This is a base model with the Popular Package, and STI STS.

After a week I wanted more noise so I ordered a TurboXS Catback for the car.

I wanted to throw a lip on the front of the car and wanted to keep it cheap so I went with Forcewerks and put a Poly lip on the car.

Weathertech Digital mats (HOLD FOR PIC)

I came across an awesome deal on 18x9.5 +34 Miro 398 Rims with tires so I had to pick them up. I also had the car tinted 20% and 5% visor on the windshield.

I then wrapped the taillights and bitched the entire time doing it.... if you don't have a lot of patience please pay someone to do this.

OC AWD Meet at Gateway.

I then ordered a Cobb Accessport and bought a CNT cat less downpipe (wrapped in thermal wrap), Perrin Turbo Inlet, AEM Fender Intake, DW 65c fuel pump, and PTP Lava Blanket.
(HOLD FOR PICS)

I was able to acquire Whiteline's 24mm front sway and 22 mm rear sway with Whiteline Adjustable Endlinks. (HOLD FOR PICS)

I was then able to grab ISC coilovers off my buddies 2010 that he will be trading in. This picture was how they were set on his car and has now been aligned and leveled out front to back.

I have a Grimmspeed Uppipe Ceramic Coated with 38mm TiAl MV-S EWG with Grimmspeed IWG bracket, Grimmspeed EBCS, Processwest Topmount, Some no-name ebay ELH (will change to something decent but for now just to tune for equal length). I will be grabbing a set of 850 or 1000cc injectors in the next week or two to be ready for all this crap and a protune. More pics to come.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
On hold.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On hold1.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Good looking ride man! I am excited to see what is next!

If I were closer to you, I would be hard pressed to not offer you money for your stocker wheels.

I also dig that front lip!

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
That front lip set it off, nice build coming along!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good looking ride man! I am excited to see what is next!

If I were closer to you, I would be hard pressed to not offer you money for your stocker wheels.

I also dig that front lip!
They were sold 6 months ago lol.

·
Super Moderator
1,087 Posts
Any progress?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts