Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the delivery...

today.. finally got to put a few miles on her :)

just got her yesterday. it's a 2002 Panoz Esperante GT. love it so far, it sounds amazing and has carbon fiber everywhere :) for those that don't know much about them, it's an american car built outside atlanta. it's got a carbon/aluminum chassis and all aluminum body panels, uses a ford cobra 4.6L v-8. it's more of a gt car to compete with the jaguar xkr and porsche 911. anyway, i'm pretty thrilled, but sad that winter is here :(

couple quick vids..
just pulling out, didn't know these were being taken:

only one picture with the panoz and the subie.. but it turned out super blurry :(

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
awesome car, but with that kind of scratch couldn't you have gone for the wrx premium package? Yah, I'm jealous anyway. My 09 WRX ar betterz than ur Panoz...just kidding, I'm dumb. What are you going to use it for? Cruising, or lapping?

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Wow that's a pretty unusual choice. I'm sure you'll see some necks snapping when you blow by. Have fun in that thing!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the compliments :) i just wanted something you don't see ever and now is a good time to buy.

as far as use.. mostly cruising. may take it out for a lapping day here and there, maybe some autoxing. take it to some laid back car shows.

it's fun to drive, it's a looker :) sounds amazing, definitely has character to it. it's all hand built, so there's some creaks and some wind noise, but you know they put a lot of heart and pride into building the thing. it's a very neat car.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
WTF OMG HS!!!!!!!! that's a dang sexy car you got there WoW :)

·
Registered
954 Posts
how much if ya dont mind me askin? thats straight baller

·
Registered
717 Posts
wowww, thats awesome man.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts