Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no pics yet cause im at school, but i just leased a red four door 08 wrx! This thing is going to be a cop MAGNET anyone have any trouble with the cops and red wrxs? Anyway super excited!

·
Registered
752 Posts
congrats!!

if you have GPS, just turn it on and run from the cops... lol
i'm kidding of course ;)

·
Registered
549 Posts
naw.. i have a red 5door with turboback exhaust all loud n stuff.. cops just glance at me and then turn away. i dont think any cop really pay attention to the 08s ....yET .

·
Registered
752 Posts
the new Fast and the Furious will give us attention. hopefully the cops dont go see it.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Lol, some honda guys are making fun of us at the above link because the new WRX looks like a "soccer mom van" or a "station wagon"...

I'm sorry to say that our cars have a much more mature look to them ;) ....oh yeah, and we're faster, handle better, and don't get pulled over as much for bogus tickets :p

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
hey come on, we were all like them once, you know, in middle school. give them a chance for their VTEC to kick in... maybe they'll get a subaru in the future.

fart cans are SO cool guys. murrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
344 Posts
Congrats... I've got a keen eye and a Beltronics 995 with remote display, to help avoid law enforcement. Black helps me at night too ::)

·
Registered
421 Posts
no pics yet cause im at school, but i just leased a red four door 08 wrx! This thing is going to be a cop MAGNET anyone have any trouble with the cops and red wrxs? Anyway super excited!
congrats! Well if its leased it means its gonna remain in near stock condition? Sorry we don't have this in my place.

·
Registered
700 Posts
the cops in my town are known to pull kids with exhuast over and i havent got pulled yet :( was even doing 60 in a 45 and he didnt pull out and my radar detector was going mad. i do believe they look for civics be cuase when i had mine i got pulled like once a week for something. i didnt even have a fart can. stock axle back and still got pulled. maybe a donut in the middle of a busy intersection will get me pulled.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
maybe a donut in the middle of a busy intersection will get me pulled.
once during a snow storm with a few inches of snow in the street, I did a donut in the middle of a main stretch (5 lane road) to turn around -- cop spotted me... I was like "oh s***" and all he did was give me thumbs up.

·
Registered
700 Posts
maybe a donut in the middle of a busy intersection will get me pulled.
once during a snow storm with a few inches of snow in the street, I did a donut in the middle of a main stretch (5 lane road) to turn around -- cop spotted me... I was like "oh s***" and all he did was give me thumbs up.

totally awesome! x 6.... state boy passed me and a friend doing donuts in a empty parking lot in a crazy snow storm and he didnt bother us

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I got pulled over going 100+mph on the freeway while racing some dude. I had an expired registration and a broken tail light. The cop said "I was 18 once" and let me go! Cop of the century award goes to him wherever he is.

Yes I was extremely stupid this was 17 years ago.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I got pulled over going 100+mph on the freeway while racing some dude. I had an expired registration and a broken tail light. The cop said "I was 18 once" and let me go! Cop of the century award goes to him wherever he is.

Yes I was extremely stupid this was 17 years ago.
You're really lucky!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts