Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plugged in the Access port and the DP is going on tonight after we get back from dinner with some friends visiting from Oregon. I will be sure to post up how it all goes and if I think it's a good set of first mods.

anyone else on here gone this route? Curious who has the most mods done to their 08 so far.

·
Registered
549 Posts
im running a catless dp with a stage 2 map.. the car is so much better than stock. after that you're gonna wanna get a catback like i am rite now.. but im not in a hurry for it though. at least for now cops won't care to turn their heads at me.

what part of az are in? vividracing and agency power is out there.. i think they're around chandler. might wanna peek them out save ya some shipping costs. i just ordered a short shifter from them actually.. just came in today. sitting on my desk rite now :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Will the DP set off a CEL? And I was reading that any turbo back mod should be used with an AP? Is this true?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Will the DP set off a CEL? And I was reading that any turbo back mod should be used with an AP? Is this true?
when you change the map with the ap it'll tell the ecu theres no cat there.. but you can get a spark plug fouler, drill a bigger hole and screw that sucka on and it should do the trick!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
The AP gets rid of the CEL for the DP.... The only thing that you should be concerned with is overboosting. I would recommend some type of electronic boost controller.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh for sure. I think by next week I will have the turbine and injectors. The catback will wait until the one I want is made in bulk. I want to have a 325whp sleeper on stock wheels with stock muffler before I put my Advans on.. lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts