Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got mine spt exahust installed today......OMG is soooooooooooo awsome sound deep with my invidia dp!!!!!! i will try to post a video by the weekend. and btw is soooooooo much louder than what u heard on youtube!!!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Damn you!!!! I want it and it's a good ass deal but it doesn't sound that loud on the video Then again neither was my Tanabe....I think i'm gonna get it. Let me know when you get your video up.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will post a new topic or just add it in this post ~ i will try to do it today or on the weekend

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
It's waaaaaay louder. Play the video I posted on a computer with some decent speakers. It rattles anything on my desk at home when the car is idling.....

·
Registered
88 Posts
i just got mine spt exahust installed today......OMG is soooooooooooo awsome sound deep with my invidia dp!!!!!! i will try to post a video by the weekend. and btw is soooooooo much louder than what u heard on youtube!!!
where did you order from?? how much?? will this void the warranty??

·
Registered
216 Posts
wow you running it with a DP? cause i don't think mine rattles stuff but it is louder than expected. and no it will not void your warrenty. if your in socal i suggest you go to Chino Valley Subaru, its where i got mine they had 3 when I went in about 4 days ago. So they should have two left..

·
Registered
88 Posts
wow you running it with a DP? cause i don't think mine rattles stuff but it is louder than expected. and no it will not void your warrenty. if your in socal i suggest you go to Chino Valley Subaru, its where i got mine they had 3 when I went in about 4 days ago. So they should have two left..
no I'm in St Louis...cool so it won't void the warranty...does anyone know if this is true for all turboback mods...or does it have to be SPT to keep the warranty intact???

·
Registered
216 Posts
well the way warranties work is if say for instance you have an exhaust and its causing you problems. Subaru will fix it as long as its SPT because its their company. However, if you were to have the same situation, but with say an invidia exhaust. Then Subaru has the right to refuse service under warrenty because the exhuast not made by Subaru is causing the problems. This goes for all mods that affect your car.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
where did you order from?? how much?? will this void the warranty??
i ordered it from SGP and Dealer at the same time, SGP was 380+ shipping and dealer is 799, and some how dealer cut the price down to 333.33 with install n ECU reset and i got it istall at dealer so i have 3 yr warrenty n wont void it , oh yea i cancel the one at SGP

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I didn't. Usually in this cases like this I give my favorite non-committal answer: "it's probably not a bad idea". Drives my wife CRAZY BTW

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
for those ppl who want the boxer sound without being too loud DONT RUN IT WITH A DP, if i floor it from 1st to 3rd n let go of the gas I CANT HEAR SH*T so as my GF. but i was suprised my gf actually loves the boxer sound, cuz she wasnt gonna letting me running with anything ,that will make my car sound louder. thats y i got a dp which is useless it sound like stock, only a tiny bit deeper tone and no rumble sound......but now im the one who concern about it been too loud...

·
Registered
537 Posts
for those ppl who want the boxer sound without being too loud DONT RUN IT WITH A DP, if i floor it from 1st to 3rd n let go of the gas I CANT HEAR SH*T so as my GF. but i was suprised my gf actually loves the boxer sound, cuz she wasnt gonna letting me running with anything ,that will make my car sound louder. thats y i got a dp which is useless it sound like stock, only a tiny bit deeper tone and no rumble sound......but now im the one who concern about it been too loud...
Dude were you drunk when you wrote this? It doesn't really make any sense.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dude were you drunk when you wrote this? It doesn't really make any sense.
yea i kinda notice that......wrote this in my class, wasnt paying any attention to what i was typing

·
Registered
88 Posts
Does anyone know if the SPT exhuast offers the same increase in power as the louder catbacks such as the indiva or the avo even though it's a lot quieter?? thanks...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts