Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you know of a decent place that will do it all and supply materials in ME, NH, or MA? I know nothing about tint or this stuff, if you just know of a decent place please let me know. I think I want to do the clear bra thing along with that area on the rear doors/quarter panel to protect the paint against New England rocks.

Order the 3M precut stuff off ebay and just find any local place at all to do it?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow, the tinters around Nashua NH suck. Googled them and called six around here. Most don't do cars any more at all. One said a quote of $700 for the front and another $100 or so for the rear quarter sections. Little high? The other said they will do it but only in the winter, too full now and wouldn't even schedule work.

Guess I will ebay and do it myself.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe tint king in MA will do it.
They were the ones that said they were too busy to take my business. Sounds like they do it in the winter all the time. I will try a couple small pieces and see how that goes before I progress on to the bigger stuff. If that goes badly I will try and twist their arm. Car looks great now, I want to keep it that way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts