Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm looking to enrol myself in the class of the '08 STi by this week.. n All i can find on the web are mostly magazines' reviews on the STi and WRX, therefore shld there be reviews from actual owners, that will be GREAT! ;D Does anyone here owns a '08 STi?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Welcome !
so far there is one member with a STI in the U.S. its bhhamblin
are you in taiwan for a while or your coming back to singapore ?

·
Registered
421 Posts
HEy fellow S'porean! Welcome!

And yes, we've only got 1 sti owner so far.... do call us up when you return to Singapore!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey there fellow countrymates, thanks for the warm welcome!!

Im currently workin in Taiwan and had been looking to get a sti/evo9 since last yr.. but they can't come into taiwan due to certain regulations.. :mad:
Will spore be importing the sti in? I had prefered the JDM spec instead, a pity..
Maybe i should cal u guys up when i go back.. ;D but pardon me.. i got no car in spore already laaahh ;D

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hey there fellow countrymates, thanks for the warm welcome!!

Im currently workin in Taiwan and had been looking to get a sti/evo9 since last yr.. but they can't come into taiwan due to certain regulations.. :mad:
Will spore be importing the sti in? I had prefered the JDM spec instead, a pity..
Maybe i should cal u guys up when i go back.. ;D but pardon me.. i got no car in spore already laaahh ;D
Yes you're always invited to your meetups and we'll give u a spin when you r back!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D Thanks in advance, pehon!! Will look forward to that when I'm back for the new year celebrations!! will be a nice long good break from work.. FINALLY!
Just paid deposit for my STi :D :D.. Hoping i can get it.. as they are only importing less than 10pcs in for the whole yr of 08! ...will only get confirmation after the chinese new yr.
I'm curious, wads the price of a 08' wrx/STi in spore now?

·
Registered
421 Posts
:D Thanks in advance, pehon!! Will look forward to that when I'm back for the new year celebrations!! will be a nice long good break from work.. FINALLY!
Just paid deposit for my STi :D :D.. Hoping i can get it.. as they are only importing less than 10pcs in for the whole yr of 08! ...will only get confirmation after the chinese new yr.
I'm curious, wads the price of a 08' wrx/STi in spore now?
nice! youre gonna be so unique on the road! haha anyway

STI in singapore. See http://motorimage.net/SG/home/

How much u getting it for?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
so we will have to set up a second date for a CNY meet-up since some of us will be there only during that time :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If i DO get to own the STi, i believe its gonna be an unique ride.. ;D

currently, i'm being quoted NT$ 1,780,000..approx 80k sgd.. ;D ;D (DUN BE JEALOUS LAAAHH!! :p) This price is not totally confirmed as they will only have the confirmed price when the car has arrived. But, since i have already paid deposit, this price will either remain the same or go lesser than 80k, in which they will return me the excess. (have been crossing my fingers + toes ever since.. !)

Oh, i will be back for cny.. will be staying for 2weeks plus, so hoping can meet up with you guys and see hows the handling of the new wrx.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts