Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased my first Subaru after many years of Honda ownership. She is a SWP 2008 WRX 5 door with the premium package. The stock horn was the first item to go...replaced by supertones, of course. Next came the sport grill and Lathewerks shift knob. A swaybay set with endlinks are right around the corner. I see many familiar screen names from the other Suby forums and am looking forward to sharing my experiences with fellow enthusiasts.

Click em to go big.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
welcome ! youre at the right place, here the place to be when you have a 08 ;D

now its pictures time, got any ?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Aftermarket part for contour SVT are pretty inexistant, theres this place there that import U.K spec Ford Mondeo
its called BAT (British American Transfer) they have contour/mondeo, euro spec focus, some good cosworth sutff ect

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aftermarket part for contour SVT are pretty inexistant, theres this place there that import U.K spec Ford Mondeo
its called BAT (British American Transfer) they have contour/mondeo, euro spec focus, some good cosworth sutff ect

Good to know, thanks!

·
Registered
421 Posts
IS it me or is it the first white WRX to be on the forum?

I love white.. My previous car was white. I'll always love white.. not more than my current red though =)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry for the newb question, but how did you get the shift knob off the boot? ???
The bottom of the knob has a notch in it to hold the boot up. After you unscrew the knob, just work it side to side and pull firmly and she'll pop right out. What a difference a good knob makes. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Sorry for the newb question, but how did you get the shift knob off the boot? ???
The bottom of the knob has a notch in it to hold the boot up. After you unscrew the knob, just work it side to side and pull firmly and she'll pop right out. What a difference a good knob makes. Good luck!
thanks! I wasnt too keen on just pulling the knob off, but I'll give it a go again! Plus I always enjoyed the feel of a weighted knob.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts