Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
u had ure car 2 weeks niah right? he should give u at least $800 mah. That was what i got.

Wah Lau, I must go over and 'kan' him liao.

·
Registered
0 Posts
u had ure car 2 weeks niah right? he should give u at least 0 mah. That was what i got.

fwah serious ah? TMD then gotta ask you to go down with me lor.. justin has been calling me everyday to ask me go down.. but i only can make it next week. you got time?

·
Registered
0 Posts
0000032361 said:
u had ure car 2 weeks niah right? he should give u at least 0 mah. That was what i got.

fwah serious ah? TMD then gotta ask you to go down with me lor.. justin has been calling me everyday to ask me go down.. but i only can make it next week. you got time?
i did tell him that i JUST got my car.. then he tell me 400 nia... i didnt say much cause i havent found anything i like.

·
Registered
0 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hehe, those were the same rims I had for my previous car. Looks good on a hatch.
wat rims were they and how much they cost?
They're the Advan RS Model.
:( justin quoted me 520/rim and only 400 total for trade in of mine.. SIANZ.. looks like outta budget..
U must be kidding.... 0 for advan.... 18" izzit
Ya i hope he talking abt 18" lor.. maybe i will just go for ROTAs.. recommended for replicas?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hehe, those were the same rims I had for my previous car. Looks good on a hatch.
wat rims were they and how much they cost?
They're the Advan RS Model.
:( justin quoted me 520/rim and only 400 total for trade in of mine.. SIANZ.. looks like outta budget..
U must be kidding.... 0 for advan.... 18" izzit
Ya i hope he talking abt 18" lor.. maybe i will just go for ROTAs.. recommended for replicas?
hummm... get prodrive lah...

·
Registered
4 Posts

Hi there, just got my my08 hatch..
Looking for Advan RS 17 inch , was quoted by justin 550/piece...
Seems the price went up huh or double standard??

BTW, would like to check will the OEM tire fit the above 17' inch or do i require a change of tyres too?

And which offset would be best fit for 17" advan RS on my08 hatch??

·
Registered
706 Posts
Back on subject the car is hotness. exactly what i want for my finished product. Any more pics?

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Nicely done and nice shot of the car. Lighting and everything makes it look really mean. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts