Ya, I understand. It looked good, and kept big crap out of my intercooler which is what I was going for. However, I decided that I thought that due to the fact that I drive in VERY heavy snow in the mountains in winter time that it could potentially cause blockage due to the quantity of the snow. Though I'm still not sure. Well let me know what you decide, you can have it at half cost. I'm more concerned with getting rid of it than recouping the bulk of the expense.chanke4252 I have been debating that for awhile. I am still not sure if I want to put one in the scoop. I will let you know if I decide to go for it.
Courteau, I might be able to find time on Tuesday to take a couple more pics. It will be a busy day, but I will try.