Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure why I got this as one of my first mods but... ??? Here it is, lower grill only so far. Thinking of taking off the Subaru badge on the upper grill.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Any straight on shots? It's hard to see the grill in your pics. :-\

I wish they would offer a grill pattern that matches the STi grill. I'm not as big of a fan of the little stuff.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It does kind of blend in doesn't it?

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I have a grillcraft hood scoop insert that i'm not going to use if you want to buy it for like half price. Wasn't sure if you were going for the full grillcraft look.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Haha, yeah it does blend in :D

Looks good though

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
i want a pic of the lower grille... take the picture lower cause im interested but havent seen any so far of a wrx, only pic of the STi front bumper

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chanke4252 I have been debating that for awhile. I am still not sure if I want to put one in the scoop. I will let you know if I decide to go for it.

Courteau, I might be able to find time on Tuesday to take a couple more pics. It will be a busy day, but I will try.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
chanke4252 I have been debating that for awhile. I am still not sure if I want to put one in the scoop. I will let you know if I decide to go for it.

Courteau, I might be able to find time on Tuesday to take a couple more pics. It will be a busy day, but I will try.
Ya, I understand. It looked good, and kept big crap out of my intercooler which is what I was going for. However, I decided that I thought that due to the fact that I drive in VERY heavy snow in the mountains in winter time that it could potentially cause blockage due to the quantity of the snow. Though I'm still not sure. Well let me know what you decide, you can have it at half cost. I'm more concerned with getting rid of it than recouping the bulk of the expense.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
couple pics from down low.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i like it looks good. Thinking of getting same lower and black sport grill to go on the satin white pearl. I think it'll look good!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts