Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have set up a group buy for a Carbon Fiber V-Lip for the NON PREMIUM bumper. Regularly, these sell for $400-$425 shipped. The pricing that I have been given is as follows:

1-5 $300 SHIPPED!
6+ $280 SHIPPED!

THESE ARE ONLY FOR THE NON-PREMIUM FRONT BUMPERS. They do not offer a premium version at this time. Price includes shipping to lower 48 states. Lead-time is minimal. As soon as everything has been finalized and payment has been made, v-lip will be shipped as they are waiting in the warehouse!

My hopes is that this group buy does not sit around for a crazy amount of time and people come and go. If you are interested, let me know and we will get it under way!

1. JPatrosso

·
Registered
954 Posts
mmmm. . .temping, it would match my carbon sti spoiler very nicely!!!! grrr. . . i was actually going to buy the other version of the front lip, but if i can save $120, i might just have to get this one. give me a day to think about it, im sure ill cave in and go for it :p

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By the way... Payment will be made via PayPal and go directly to the manufacturer. There will be no other hands dipping into the exchange.

·
Registered
954 Posts
i dont do paypal. would i be able to call them and do cc?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im thinking that that would be alright. When we get closer to the time to place the order, I can verify.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone else interested? Again, this is a CARBON FIBER v-lip for the non-premium WRX.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just wondering if you are still doing the order and also who is the manufactor of this just in case theres not a whole bunch of people that want to go in on it.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The order is still available to go thru... The manufacturer is RavSpec.

The pricing stages are pretty good. Basically its $300 for 5 or less people who place the order. If there are 6+, the price drops $20.

We need to finish this up pretty soon, so whomever is interested, please throw your name on the list!

1. JPatrosso

·
Registered
954 Posts
1. JPatrosso
2. lurker

1 - 9 of 9 Posts