Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

*** Please do not buy anything from D-2, he ships the parts in taped together cardboard. Items may break durring shipping and he will ask for you to send it back and may not get a replacement like i did**

Hey Guys,
I am working with Alex from D-2 Drive Dynamics in Canada to do a group buy. This lip is made 100% in Canada. It is made of FRP (fiber reinforced plastic)

The way its going to work is, if I get 5 buyers, Alex will do $225 shipped to us in the USA. I'll be one of the buyers so that means we only need 4 more people. The GB will end once 5 buyers are reached. At the end of the group buy I will PM you guys Alex's paypal ID and you send him the payment and he will ship it to you.
**THIS IS FOR WRX PREMIUM LIP**

Please only add your name to the list if your are 100% certain you will be buying it, so please please please dont ruin this for everyone.
1. xaznxeclipsex
2. renegade28 emailed
3. 08lrWRX emailed
4. LRN2WRX emailed
5. jshillin

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just got mine and haven't had a chance to post them yet, but I'll post the rest of the pics from d2 that I have ;D

JDM v-limited style lip:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm in def a nice lip! put me down for one!

also what if we get 10 people? lower it even more or?
10 would definatly be cheaper, but that would mean waiting A LONG time and there may be some people that back out at the very last minute. I just dont want this v-lip group buy to fail like that other one. Plus $225 shipped from Canada is a good deal since D2 is shipping it out individually to us.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, looks like we just need 2 more people and we can buy the lips!!!

1. xaznxeclipsex
2. renegade28
3. 08lrWRX

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Yea definitely want this .. just put on my STi pinks to day now need something to go along with it... 2 more people lets go!

·
Registered
16 Posts
That's the amazing part. The lip comes without any pre-drilled holes so you get to choose which holes on the bumper you want to pre-drill for! Some don't like the fact that the holes aren't there for them, but I was very happy with the fact that I wasn't stuck with holes in random places that i did not want to use at all.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I want one and I can pay immediately!!! Please PM me with payment info.

It looks like I'm #5!!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok awesome, we have 5 people !!

1. xaznxeclipsex
2. renegade28
3. 08lrWRX
4. LRN2WRX
5. jshillin

I am requesting payment info from Alex @ D2 as we speak.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I emailed everyone on the GB the payment info.
Alex @ D2 is expecting his shippment of the lips from his supplier this thursday or friday and should have the orders sorted and shipped next Monday.

1 - 20 of 185 Posts