Subaru WRX Forums banner

Group Buy: Replica V-lip for WRX Premium

22K views 184 replies 29 participants last post by  08Rexx 
#1 ·

*** Please do not buy anything from D-2, he ships the parts in taped together cardboard. Items may break durring shipping and he will ask for you to send it back and may not get a replacement like i did**

Hey Guys,
I am working with Alex from D-2 Drive Dynamics in Canada to do a group buy. This lip is made 100% in Canada. It is made of FRP (fiber reinforced plastic)

The way its going to work is, if I get 5 buyers, Alex will do $225 shipped to us in the USA. I'll be one of the buyers so that means we only need 4 more people. The GB will end once 5 buyers are reached. At the end of the group buy I will PM you guys Alex's paypal ID and you send him the payment and he will ship it to you.
**THIS IS FOR WRX PREMIUM LIP**

Please only add your name to the list if your are 100% certain you will be buying it, so please please please dont ruin this for everyone.
1. xaznxeclipsex
2. renegade28 emailed
3. 08lrWRX emailed
4. LRN2WRX emailed
5. jshillin

See less See more
#7 ·
10 would definatly be cheaper, but that would mean waiting A LONG time and there may be some people that back out at the very last minute. I just dont want this v-lip group buy to fail like that other one. Plus $225 shipped from Canada is a good deal since D2 is shipping it out individually to us.

#14 ·
That's the amazing part. The lip comes without any pre-drilled holes so you get to choose which holes on the bumper you want to pre-drill for! Some don't like the fact that the holes aren't there for them, but I was very happy with the fact that I wasn't stuck with holes in random places that i did not want to use at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.