Subaru WRX Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. This is a great bolt-on upgrade to an '08 WRX. As title states I'm selling my VF40 from a 2005 LGT. I bought it on the legacygt forum & it just arrived a few days ago. I intended to put this on my '08 WRX but had a change of plans to upgrade to a 20G & want to sell this to move on with my new direction. Package was just opened & pictures taken for the sale (pipes & fittings NOT included with the turbo). No shaft play or wastegate cracks & turbo appears fine. Mileage when taken off was below 43k miles.

Want to sell it for $275.00 USD shipped via USPS Priority to as far as North America East Coast. From my location this should take about 10-days to get to the East Coast. Would take payment via PayPal preferably. I'll reply to PMs & posts as soon as I can. Would prefer if both PM and email sent to me to ensure I get back to you as quickly as possible [email protected] more pictures & info can be provided on request. Shipping to our Asian brothers can be done but the shipping price will be higher (will check as I get interested buyers, please provide location when inquiring so I can calculate shipping). Thanks for looking.

Jesse

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: GU: VF-40 Turbocharger for sale

Not yet. Still here if you want it PM me & we can discuss PayPal, shipping, details, etc. Thanks

J

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.