Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if anyone has posted about this yet, but Harman Motive is closing. www.harmanmotive.com

"Most in-stock items are available at significant discount. Please take a look out our in-stock items. Contact us for pricing."

·
Registered
382 Posts
Says they are staying in business, just reducing in size.

Prices on the site arn't that good to get me to jump at anything; I wish them the best though.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Most in-stock items are available at significant discount. Please take a look out our in-stock items. Contact us for pricing."

·
Registered
382 Posts

I did contact them yesterday, have not heard anything back. I imagine they have more important things to do then respond right now unfortunately.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yeah I sent an email with my wishlist of parts to see what they can do. I imagine they may have hundreds of people contacting them right now... expecting it to take a while.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I certainly hope HM doesn't close. They are definitely one of the better places to buy parts out there. Rallysportdirect, HarmanMotive, and SubaruGenuineParts are my favs.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I contacted them about some parts...even with their "blowout" pricing, subarugenuineparts.com was still cheaper ::)

·
Registered
382 Posts
I contacted them about some parts...even with their "blowout" pricing, subarugenuineparts.com was still cheaper ::)
The prices I was quoted were high as well.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Yeah you'd figure it was ok for them to keep their own stuff marked up so they don't lose their "premier" brand rep, but their on-hand non-HM stuff should definitely be lower priced. Especially for local pick ups (which its not)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts