Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, my names jason, i just got my swp 08 5 door today. unfortunetly no pics yet but its as i said swp w/ premium package, sport grille, auto dimming mirror . i traded my 05 aspen white wrx for it and i couldnt be happier..i was xpt stg 2 w/ bigger tmic, inlet, intake, and fully catless and ill say that the 08 pulls harder then it ever did. ill get some pics up soon. i already have the harminmotive red tail light film coming, rota tarmacs II's, hks type 0 turbo timer, helix dp imma custom fit and anything else that could go on this one from the last one.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Welcome
how is the SWP compare to the Aspen white ?
cause from what i saw the STI come in those two different white.. which on look the best ?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well the aspen is just plain white, at least on mine, no pearl or anything. the satin white pearl has alot of pearl and glistening to it. the swp alone makes the car appear to be on a completely different level over the aw in terms of refinement. i parked beside the 08 when i pulled into the lot and side by side the 05 looked alot cheaper

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome (I'm also from Pittsburgh. Southern WV is quite a hike away from here, but I envy you your relative proximity to the Cathedral Cafe in Fayetteville!).

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha sadly ive never been there but all of my friends have...i make the drive almost every weekend..you should come out to the meets at quaker steak and lube on the first wed of every month if your in the Pittsburgh area..theres alot of cool guys out there with 02-07 wrxs...im yet to see an 08 yet..i hope they take it well ;D

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
over in robinson on the 1st wed of every month..i can keep everyone posted if they want to come out..theres alot of cool people there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts