Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kingofpuck12 (8:37:47 PM): i have a 2002
kingofpuck12 (8:38:07 PM): its not bad, 228 horsepower
kingofpuck12 (8:38:25 PM): its not as fast like the new sti's but it still fly's, gas is good to
DontScreamEmo (8:38:29 PM): yea
DontScreamEmo (8:38:33 PM): i just bought an 08
kingofpuck12 (8:38:38 PM): so ugly

FAHK YOU!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Your reply: So is your girl, but I still drove her around the house.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
We must realize a couple of things. 1, bugeyes look like Neons, I rather look like a Mazda 3 than a Neon. 2, the original ppl that bought bugeyes were hardcore ppl that knew about the WRX and STi for a while. 3. The ppl that pick up bugeyes now are ppl that are likely to wrap the car around a tree, not too different from the average SRT-4 owner.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
We must realize a couple of things. 1, bugeyes look like Neons, I rather look like a Mazda 3 than a Neon. 2, the original ppl that bought bugeyes were hardcore ppl that knew about the WRX and STi for a while. 3. The ppl that pick up bugeyes now are ppl that are likely to wrap the car around a tree, not too different from the average SRT-4 owner.
Lol, yeah, ,I haven't seen a broken down subaru on the side of the road until I saw a riced out bugeye chillin without an occupant one day.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Hehehe ;D

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
kingofpuck12 (8:38:25 PM): its not as fast like the new sti's but it still fly's, gas is good to
why speak 'bout the 08 STI if he think the rex is ugly they look a lot alike IMHO, Douche none the less

·
Registered
498 Posts
As the owner of both an '02 and an '08 all I can say is...be nice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts