·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello...hope to sharing all the experience with all 3gwrx friends

·
Registered
421 Posts
Re: hello everybody.. im new in here fr malaysia..hope to learn more abilities..

hey neighbur! Welcome! Think you're the first from M'sia! haha a couple of us travel up north regularly. Which part of malaysia are you located in?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Re: hello everybody.. im new in here fr malaysia..hope to learn more abilities..

welcome friend! good to have you here

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks...mate, im fr kuala lumpur, i wanna ask which exhaust is better for imprezas v8 using is it good with or without downpipe??

·
Registered
421 Posts

thanks...mate, im fr kuala lumpur, i wanna ask which exhaust is better for imprezas v8 using is it good with or without downpipe??
yeah KL!!! hope to see u in KL or sepang some day dude.

Anyway went to the Pavilion a few weeks back near KLCC. man. Excellent shopping center! but honestly, everything there is too expensive for my liking though hahah

anyway, Changing the downpipe is not required unless you're going for a turbo swap. what you can do is simply knocking thru the catalytic convertor in the downpipe, and changing the muffler to a straight thru or one with less obstructions. There are lots of muffler shops in Malaysia that can do it for you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everybody...

pehon: thanks for the info bro... last coz last time i ride lancer evo5, im getting to more like to sti v8...so for some knowledge bout it im not so sure...for my 1st time ride..think to get much bhp a days to days..

yaya hope to see u at kl or sepang...contact me when u come down here, got many good place i can bring u too..tis month i will b at sepang for japan gt

·
Registered
421 Posts

hahah yeah i'll see u in kl! Post up some pics when you're free!

·
Registered
421 Posts

welcome boyyz. u stay kl? me to. hope to see u at kl. :)
some of us are taking part in a Time attack at sepang on 7 July. If you're free drop by and say hi!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts