Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been an owner of 2008 WRX since Nov 2007, bought the first 5 door off the truck in our area. I just found this site, don't know many Subi owners in this area and wanted to learn more about upgrades and technical info, since this is my first Subaru. I'm sure I'll have lots of question to come. Looks like a great site and full of good info. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Welcome...

You have questions... Ask away!!!! ;D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Welcome and hold on to your wallet. You are going to want to throw money at your car now that you have found this site.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think you said it Viggen, "hold on to your wallet"! I see all kinds of things that I want to do now, especially since I've seen the '09 specs on the engine output. I think I'll start with suspension and short throw shitfter. Looks like I'm going to have to learn some acronyms. I've picked up on some but unclear on others.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
hahaha your doomed now, addicted to the site THEN addicted to modding your baby
Plus the coming of the 09 make the need for spending even stronger :D
Welcome, also have mine since nov 1

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I think you said it Viggen, "hold on to your wallet"! I see all kinds of things that I want to do now, especially since I've seen the '09 specs on the engine output. I think I'll start with suspension and short throw shitfter. Looks like I'm going to have to learn some acronyms. I've picked up on some but unclear on others.

Thanks again.

Try this:
http://www.3gwrx.com/forum/index.php?topic=345.0

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

If you happen to come across the money that use to be in my savings, please let me know. I lost it shortly after I bought my 08!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts