Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to Subaru. Just bought my hatch 2 days ago and love it. Ordered some Cobb parts tonight, so I will start a progress thread next weekend.

Background in Lexus IS250's (2007), Honda Hatchbacks (92-05), and corolla GTS. Most all were T/C but had one S/C 05' Si.

Worked on all honda makes 92+ (mostly civic), some Lexus IS's, and Acura NSX's and Honda S2000's

www.myspace.com/azprivett1 is my page

I enjoy long walks on the beach, body glitter and girls that kiss girls.

and I like to party.

Justin ;)

·
Registered
752 Posts
Hey, congrats on getting the car and welcome to the forums.

I will be moving to Sierra Vista in September. How is the racing scene in Tucson?

oh yeah, pics or ban! lol

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Congrats. Welcome!! What parts do you have on order from Cobb? If you ever come out to the California way let me know. I bet you are glad you went with white in az, I know that it can get nice and hot over there.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
welcome, glad you joined, you will see, we dont bite like on NASIOC :p

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome, glad you joined, you will see, we dont bite like on NASIOC :p
Haha.. yeah I got a kick out of all the flaming over there. Forum life is all some people have.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Come on.....I've been on Nasioc for 3 years now and it is not that bad......as long as you have a general disdain for life and all those in it ;)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Come on.....I've been on Nasioc for 3 years now and it is not that bad......as long as you have a general disdain for life and all those in it ;)
have you tried to start a thread that contain the word "WRX 2008" that stay on topic and end up with no flame ? its like walking on water

·
Registered
646 Posts
thats wierd, i also like girls that kiss girls

welcome to the GGG haha

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha.. for sure. Hey if anyone is in AZ and wants to kik it some time, let me know. I am on the mesa gilbert border (power and baseline)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts