Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! My name's Russ. I've had my 08 WRX 5 door since about september 2007. I traded in a 2003 Forester on her. A WRX was always my dream car (being a big rally buff), and when i got the chance to drive the 2008 I was amazed. It was ridiculously quick and very tossable. So now I have one. :)

I heard about 3GWRX through another random message board. I was researching springs. I was excited to find a place where I'll be able to get answers other than "I dunno about the 08, but on my bugeye..." That's fine...but it's cool that we have a community of our own out there.

Here's a few pics of my car. Like I said, I live near ATL, and I'm about to graduate Ga Tech with a degree in Finance.

The only mods I've managed so far are a custom 3" cat back exhaust and a kartboy SS. I'll either be doing springs and swaybars or a downpipe setup in the next couple of months. I landed a sweet summer job. :) Ok, on to the pics!

With my fraternity brother's Acura RL. We're amateur photographers of sorts.

At the Subaru Challenge.

And one of my favorite shots of me and my subie:

Thanks for looking! Excited to be here!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome to the site. Hey I am located in Suwanee, Georgia and work in Smyrna. I am dying to go autocrossing. Where is there a place local to us to go? Let me know

Alain

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Welcome!

If i were you id go for springs and sways next, only because your pics of autocross and your car will handel a billion times better. Then id get a Cobb AP, then go with a DP. but thats just my .02

Do what you want

1 - 5 of 5 Posts