Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i have had my 08 blue wrx sedan since october but just recently came across this forum. Dont like all the badmouthing on nasioc about this model. This is my second subaru and this car is a hell of a lot better than my 06 impreza wagon, i do miss the hatch though! Come the tax rebate in May i think i will probably do a stage 2 and go from there.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I too am waiting to play with my tax rebate. I think an AP will be it.

Seth

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
well, from a policy point I am opposed to the Tax Rebate checks.... But, I will probably use it to pay bills, you know pay the credit cards for the stuff that I have already bought...

But, Welcome.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome. How come you did not get the 5-door if you miss the hatch/wagon? I hear you about Nasioc.......I've been on there for 3 years now.....people just won't give the 08's a chance, but it always takes them forever to accept a new model. Anyway, I'm from Leominster/Wocester, MA so maybe I'll see you at Wicked Big Meet 08 ;D

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The sedan looked great on the show room floor and i didnt want to wait for a week and a half to get a hatch + $500 bucks. But i'm happy with just a rack can still stick a bike on this car. you want to fill me in on the super big meet in the worcester area?

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome the the forum, people play nice here....so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts