Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Thousand Oaks CA.

Just picked up my 08 DGM hatch on Monday. Haven't owned a car since 1992. Egads I've been driving trucks for ~15 years! Needless to say, I'm pretty fired up on this car. I had a ton of plans for modding this thing, but after driving it stock for a few days now I'm actually really happy with it. I would like to stiffen it up a bit so I think I'm gonna hang on to my cash until I see more aftermarket springs and then I'll probably throw those and some sways on it. And down the road I'll probably look into getting an AP. The only thing it really needs out of the box is some tint lol.

Anyway, glad to see there is an 3g forum that's an alternative to all the egomaniacs and haters on NASIOC.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Welcome! Whew I am glad I am not the only one that has a hard time with the flaming at nasioc.

Seth

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome
Who wants to start the NASIOC hate club? anyone? anyone? haha

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome. My sister in law lives in Thousand Oaks, nice area there. Have fun with the car pal !

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Welcome.... I have family out that way too. There is a Inland Empire So Cal sub-group here and you are welcome to come to any of our events.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Welcome
Who wants to start the NASIOC hate club? anyone? anyone? haha
you gotta be shitting me rite? you hate haters but you wanna start a hate group?!!?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm from CA too and but reside in Corona. I hype because I will be getting my white 08 wrx 5 door this week. whats weird is that havent seen the 08 subie's on the streets LA or the OC yet.

·
Registered
717 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
glad you found us!

you gotta be shitting me rite? you hate haters but you wanna start a hate group?!!?
Yeah it was a joke take it easy! :D

Jokes aside, i'm interested in starting a hate group hahahahahahaha

·
Registered
717 Posts
glad you found us!

Yeah it was a joke take it easy! :D

Jokes aside, i'm interested in starting a hate group hahahahahahaha
just in time for the vice president position! lol

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm from CA too and but reside in Corona. I hype because I will be getting my white 08 wrx 5 door this week. whats weird is that havent seen the 08 subie's on the streets LA or the OC yet.
There's very few on the road here. I do see quite a few older subys though, usually with a fat rack full of bikes on top. This is a monster truck/SUV town sadly. So many scrubs with 22's on their Hummers here.

·
Registered
359 Posts
There's very few on the road here. I do see quite a few older subys though, usually with a fat rack full of bikes on top. This is a monster truck/SUV town sadly. So many scrubs with 22's on their Hummers here.
Too true!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts