Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am picking up my 2008 Suby 5-door within the next two weeks. I am very excited, so much so that I have already ordered some aftermarket parts (CAI, Exhaust, Front Endlinks, Short Shifter). The next stuff will be front & rear sway bars, front upper strut bar, recirculating BOV, uppipe, downpipe w/cat, and retune.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Which colors is yours ?
Are you getting the sport grille ?

and Welcome

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hello all. I am picking up my 2008 Suby 5-door within the next two weeks. I am very excited, so much so that I have already ordered some aftermarket parts (CAI, Exhaust, Front Endlinks, Short Shifter). The next stuff will be front & rear sway bars, front upper strut bar, recirculating BOV, uppipe, downpipe w/cat, and retune.
man... 2 weeks.. the last 2 weeks were the most painful days of my life.. i finally have it! =)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Welcome...Maybe you will be lucky like me...Mine came in almost a month early!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Welcome! Good luck w/ ur new Rex and fun tuning!

·
Registered
145 Posts
man... 2 weeks.. the last 2 weeks were the most painful days of my life.. i finally have it! =)
Painful for me was the break in period. I thought I'd never reach 1,000 miles.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everyone. I am looking at the dark gray color, i would love to get the blue but my wife hates that color. I had an 04 in blue before. She i can get the blue if i get the sedan, but looks i will be scraficing color for the 5 door. I will be posting pictures as soon as i pick it up.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
My Top 3:
blue
red
white

my last choice:
silver

·
Registered
145 Posts
I love the Dark Gray Metallic. But I have to admit, Courteau's WR Blue hatch looks hot. They didn't have that color at the local dealership.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Choice was pretty limited, i got the last remaining WR Blue in quebec, ontario... i will have had to way til feb or march to have it

my local dealership only had 1 WR Blue Sedan and he exchanged it for my Hatch from another dealership

·
Registered
421 Posts
Painful for me was the break in period. I thought I'd never reach 1,000 miles.
yeah i'm currently in the pain ..

·
Registered
717 Posts
wow modding before u even get the car, nice ... good luck + welcome

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yup. I already have the shop ready for the install. I am getting my car tomorrow. I will post pictures as soon as I can take some and get them online. It looks as though it will have the sport grill too. I will keep everyone up to date.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts