Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Not new to Subaru's but new to this site.

I have Loved Subaru’s since they entered WRC. I'm from the U.K (moved to the USA in 2002) were there has always been a big following of these cars. I used to hitch a ride to high school in a P1 and my dad had a really sweet Legacy wagon. My family has always been into cars my parents restore vintage cars (Pre 1930's) and compete in speed trails in them, so i got the car bug young.

I got my First Subaru in 2004 a band new 05 WRX STi and still have it. I have modded it mildly: TBE intake fuel pump sways short shifter and pro-tune. I did a full season of Auto-X on the east coast in Vagina beach. I have since done a little ice racing here in Colorado.

Last September i joint purchased an 08 WRX with my girlfriend and it has stayed stock for now just a nice tint. One of the guys from EcuTeck (sp) came to a local subaru shop and they needed an 08 to get base dyno runs from, they had it for a week and we will get a free pro-tune from the deal when the soft wear is released.

We plan on modding it this summer. I think it is begging for fat sway bars and stiffer springs first.

Here are some pics.

·
Registered
717 Posts
welcome ... nice pics!

·
Registered
421 Posts
wow i wish i have this kind of scenery back here in Singapore! makes meet ups more interesting! (not that its not already)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lots of differnt roads. In colorado it's Hwy 6 i think that does go to canon city and the road that leads up to lookout mnt. And in North Carolina its Hwy 129 or as some know it the "tail of the dragon".

·
Registered
81 Posts
nice pics man! couple have that whole "evolution of a species" thing going for them ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts