Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my 1st Subaru about a month ago. LOVE THIS CAR! I went with the 5 dr WRX 08.

I have to say that I have been all over the net trying to find info on these cars and this is by far the best. Thanks for all the great info EVERYBODY and hopefully after a little while I will able to provide some as well!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hey! Welcome and i'm sure you're loving each moment of this car.haha

anyway, hope tosee more of u around here!

·
Registered
717 Posts
welcome to the forum. enjoy the car :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
oh man, was wondering how long it would be till someone else in the detroit area joined up. welcome to the forum!

-b

·
Registered
344 Posts
congrats on the new ride and welcome :D

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Welcome future addict ;D. What flavor/color did u get?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
81 Posts
JPatrosso, you're in Commerce huh? I'm in Royal Oak. Don't know about you but I haven't seen hardly any new WRX's on the road...i've seen a base imprezza and one STI...glad to finally have some company in the "D"

-b

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Same here... I havents seen ANY new 08's. There are quite a few earlier models that I run into on M5 quite often. Where do you go for all your parts/installs? Any places really good around us?

·
Registered
81 Posts
haven't gotten any yet...still trying to recoup from the down payment ;) when i start I'll be sure to let you know though. let me know if you've can recommend any shops as well. a friend of mine is a MIVE member and he's alway tweaking his VW, he's told me about a few places i can go for certain things. i have a set of wheels i need to have refinished (black) before winter rolls back around, i'd like to get my windows tinted before it gets too sunny, and i'm thinking about having a new head unit installed...but other than that, don't know how much i'll be able to afford for awhile.

-b

1 - 10 of 10 Posts