Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all - hope these links work. Here's the whip so far.....
Cobb AP
19" Motegi Trak Light 1 piece forged wheels wrapped in Yokohama Parada Spec 2 rubber
Cobb spings
I have but haven't installed yet - Lamin-X tail lamp, headlamp and fog lamp tint and Cobb down pipe.
Waiting for a good sway bar set to come out....anyone know of sets out???

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome, thaught I was the only one in Ma with one of these. I'm In Northshore area. you ever want to meet up let me know. ;D

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
sick rims very nice, as I say everybody though I do not like the debadged sport grill look :p but hey gives a sleek look :D

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hello and Welcome ;D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the props on the wheels! They are 19x7.5 inches. No rubbing, but there is not much room left after going almost an inch wider on the tires with the lowering springs. They are on special at tire rack right now - got a very nice deal on them considering they are one piece forged wheels. I was going to go with 18s but these were quite a bit cheaper!

Dan P

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Nice set up Bro! I'm diggn' the black 19's on red! +1 for the debadge ;D. O' and welcome to the Fam.!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why not complete the debadge and get the cromed plastic off the hatch.
I probably will. I am having the Lamin-X installed on the tail lamps, headlamps and fogs next Tuesday. Next is to paint that chrome applique between the tail lamps and most likely take the emblems off the back.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Man those wheels look sick. Making me wish I had held out for a red one. Great looking ride.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha nice red sox plates btw

anyway where'd you get your springs installed/ know any good alignment places??

i think i wanna go to DSG for my crank pulley and springs/alignment but its like 5 for pulley and 5 for the springs (not sure if they charge for alignment) :(

any help?
I had Keith at Clinton Tire (Clinton, MA) do the springs and a custom alignment. He does great work. I don't think you can go wrong with Dent Sport either. I hear they do great work! Best of luck!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts