Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Stage 2 bugeye to 08 STI. I'm a semi old school i-club/nasioc Tri-Stater peep. :)

I see Danbob is here as well as Weasel. Anyone else? :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Whooo HOO! Whatsup Ed? You get the car yet? Good to see you on here. I think I might be on here more than nasioc now! It moves slower so I can actually read the damn threads!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
haha yea, but it moving faster everyday, nothing like 3 month ago, but at least here we dont bash.. i hate to post on NASIOC and people telling me to search for a Mazda Corolla forum instead

anyway welcome to you guy

·
Registered
30 Posts
haha yea, but it moving faster everyday, nothing like 3 month ago, but at least here we dont bash.. i hate to post on NASIOC and people telling me to search for a Mazda Corolla forum instead

anyway welcome to you guy
LOL just give it some time. 08 will take over eventually like bug eye, peanut eye and pig nose did.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whooo HOO! Whatsup Ed? You get the car yet? Good to see you on here. I think I might be on here more than nasioc now! It moves slower so I can actually read the damn threads!
No car yet. I should have it sometime the week of 2/11. WooHoo!

It's been really painful seeing everyone around the country get their cars over the past couple of weeks. I guess the Tri-State and New England are the last to get their STIs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts