Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im new here just picked up my 08 dark grey mettalic hatch about 2 weeks ago and stumbled on the page today. Site is awesome. I don't have any pics yet but I'll get some up soon. Also car is going in on saturday to get tinted and I already have a set of wheels to go on it.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome! Where in PA are you? I'm in philly, haven't seen another 08 wrx yet.

·
Registered
646 Posts
+1 to that, where at in pa, im rockin the other side of the state over in pitt, theres a few in this area

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm actually in Nanticoke...right by Wilkes-Barre. I haven't seen any other hatches or 08 wrx's either around here.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ah, Wilkes-Barre, home of Liebotschaner Cream Ale (forgettable, other than it was super cheap in my college days) and, if I'm not mistaken, the much-more-memorable Stoudt's Brewing Company.

Also not far from Waymart SCI, so don't go nuts with that new rex! :)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Welcome, glad you find us :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
werd up welcome... can't wait to see what wheels you went with.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The wheels I have are not really anything special. I used to be sponsored by Alba wheels with the eclipse that I had. It was actually featured in Performance Auto Sound. It was more show and no go. That car had full molded kit shaved everything fiberglass intererior with 3 tvs and ps2 and was on air suspension. At that time I also had an 05 RSX-S and Alba came out with a line of wheels called QT Alloys so they hooked me up with a set of them for my RSX. Since they are universal 5 lug they will fit. Wheels are graphite 10 spoke with a chrome lip. Should actually look really good on the drak grey WRX. The weather is kinda still crappy here just got like 5" of snow so I'm going to wait another month or so to put them on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts