Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wassup guys, just wanted to introduce myself. I've been waiting for an 08 forum, more info on 08's is always nice. Well enjoy guys!!-

I edited this one a little, it was blurrier before.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Welcome...nice pics/car, i'll give it 5 minutes before sports grill add advice haha

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
ive seen a 2.5i sedan yesterday but i havent seen any other 08 impreza on the road

Welcome !

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I haven't seen any new 08s, either RS or WRX. Well, Welcome. Nice 04, that was the year I had last. I still love that EJ20 motor, I think that it is the best motor that they have.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Hey, glad you took my advice :) Welcome to the forums!

*Cough* Sport Grille Add!

Actually, IMO the stock grille has been growing on me more and more. What we need is something completely different to tell apart normal folks who can go to the dealership and get something bolted on vs something creative.

Only STI thing I'm looking forward to is the JDM Shifter trim part.

Again welcome and the pics look sweet!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i really like this picture. i might make it my desktop background, lol.

Welcome. What are your plans on modding?
If you want I'll post desktop size and I'll do some editing. As for mods, right now just trying to find a boost gauge, A/f ratio gauge, a boost gauge pod, get some tints, painting the chrome trim, and maybe sports grill, since I'm waiting for the sti grill and it won't be for a while. Performance mods will be done in March on my bday, which will include Cobb CAI,TBE,Downpipe,2008 STI injectors, 2008 STI Top Mount Intercooler, 2008 STI Turbo, and a nice tune , all will be done in one day-two day period. ;)

PS: I also want to get Lip Spoiler, Rear Diffuser, side-skirts/rear underspoiler STi Grille, some lowering springs, STI Spoiler, Gold STI rims or maybe gunmetal?, foglights w/ yellow bulbs since it would look nice with my 6000K HIDs, and finally some recaros lol All expensive but it'll make the car really worth while. ;D

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
hum, look like you should have wait and directly buy a STI :p

·
Registered
717 Posts
yeah, that is quite a list haha. You probably should've just waited and spent less money in the end and gain more reliability...but hey it's your car and seems like you'll make it alot more fun.

·
Registered
752 Posts
yeah, you should have waited for an STI if you are going to buy all those STI parts.

i want to get my hands on some front STI fenders sometime in the future.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts