1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO FROM SPAIN
I HAVE THE NEW WRX 2008

HOLA A TODOS DESDE ESPA?ëA
Soy el feliz propietario de un impreza wrx 2008, espero tener buena acogida en este foro, yo vengo del foro del club subaru impreza espa?±a.

un saludo a todos

·
Registered
717 Posts
HOLA!
well thats it for my spanish, but welcome to the forum haha

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
first, sorry for my english,

I live in the capital Madrid but for my work i know many places and I like Marbella wondeful village.

someone write a little spanish?

·
Registered
752 Posts
Hola, bienvenido al sitio web. Tengo la familia en Barcelona.
Se espanol pequeno.

FC Barcalona is #1 ;D

that is about all the spanish i know.

·
Registered
646 Posts
welcome. i took spanish in school but unless i ask you where the bathroom is i really cant speak it. got and pics of it? are they right hand drive there?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Welcome. I don't know any Spanish but I have been to Seville a couple of times. I love it there.

Seth

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
welcome. i took spanish in school but unless i ask you where the bathroom is i really cant speak it. got and pics of it? are they right hand drive there?
Nope, only the UK (and I've heard part of france, though not sure) is right hand drive in europe. Alot of asian/southeast asian countries and most former british colonies (australia, india) and places like the cayman islands are RHD as well.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I have been all over France when I was over in Germany with the air force. I didn't see anywhere that was right drive.

Seth

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
UK is the only european country with RHD

most of asian country mainly all old british colony (ex french colony like vietnam are LHD)
some are not really define, like that time we were in cambodia, they can drive wherever they want on certain road, our taxi was RHD and we were going on the right side for a while, he decided to overtake and end up moving to the left side some more for a while... zig zaging like that for like 4-5 hour at 100km/h on a really bad dirt road with a jack up natural gas powered 94 camry with no seatbelt, 3 people on the back 4 people in front... that was a scary adventure...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts