Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! First time Subaru owner here but second boosted hatch in the household. The 08 WRB STI has only been with me for five days and I'm hooked. I think I found a new home and family here.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Welcome
what is your other hatch ?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Good, which colors ?
i almost bought a white Speed3 2008 but i bought the WRX instead... the salesman at mazda was a dick and the subaru test drive was more convincing

you need to take in the equation that my car is a All-seasons car that play in the snow 5 month a year
what i didnt like so much of the mazda was the FWD compare to the MS6 AWD (i was also considering a 2007 mazdaspeed6)
in quebec road these year are badly maintain and i found its easier to use the potantial of the WRX.. the torque steer of the MS3 was really noticeable

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What I have is a sport Cosmic Blue Mica. Yes the torque steer is very noticeable and dangerous at times when overtaking. I cannot say I made a mistake in buying the MPS3 but the 08 STI IS a better car ;D.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
What I have is a sport Cosmic Blue Mica. Yes the torque steer is very noticeable and dangerous at times when overtaking. I cannot say I made a mistake in buying the MPS3 but the 08 STI IS a better car ;D.
when i did my test drive its was a Cosmic blue also.. quite a sleeper compare to the bright red :)

of course a STi is a better car... i was more debating between a WRX and a MS3 :p

·
Registered
764 Posts
Welcome ;D
What part in the phil you from?
Thanks guys.
I'm from Tagaytay City just above Taal lake and volcano about 65klm South of Manila.
Nice, never heard of that place ??? My mom from Negros Bacolod City and Dad like hour away from Manila a little province called... shit, goes something like Pila Pila, Binagonang Rizal. :-[ Man I can't wait to go back for vacation, last time I was there when that one Volacano errupted Mt. pinatubo

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you guys.

LRN2WRX - nice to hear your parents are from the Phil. too maybe we could meet up when you're on vacation.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thanks guys.
I'm from Tagaytay City just above Taal lake and volcano about 65klm South of Manila.
hey urabus... im actually also from the philippines (been in japan for 12 years now, and havent been back in 3 year, though). im from imus, cavite - just a few kilometers from tagaytay.

;)

·
Registered
190 Posts
welcome pare.

Im filipino but i have never been to the philippines. Haha im 24 yrs old. Im Americanized.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice to meet Filipinos here! Americanized, Japanized .....

alfredjp I really thought you were jap hehe..... We are actually neighbors considering the proximity ;D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts