Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, good to see a new Subie community starting...

Im trying to convince my dad that he needs to trade in his 2006 hawkeye 2.5rs and step to the 2008 wrx..

Nick

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi, good to see a new Subie community starting...

Im trying to convince my dad that he needs to trade in his 2006 hawkeye 2.5rs and step to the 2008 wrx..

Nick
dad still not convinced that the 08 wrx is the way to the future?
Well I'm sure the 08 WRX is significantly more expensive then his 2.5rs was. (old 2.5 RS about $18k? ...new WRX will be well over 25K, especially with all the goodies that older folks like)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dads girlfriend is 35 :eek: and never learned to drive a car.. :-[

The automatic 2.5 was supposed to be the car she learned on but sadly driving is too much for her to deal with so she has still not learned to drive. I talked to him yesterday and he is interested ;D he recently totaled his bugeye outback 5mt so now he is left without a fun car to drive.

I think he will go for it, the 2.5rs is a sedan and his outback bugeye was a wagon, the 08 hatch is the way forward. ;D Plus he lives in New mexico at 7,600 ft elevation, the 2.5 MT is a dog there and the turbo rex would be much better suited to the altitude.

I also have convinced my cousin in conn. to take a hard look at an 08 sti, he recently lost his mint older 325i to a deep puddle and is in need of something sporty, but still able to fit his 2 kids and wifey and deal with the northeast winter. He has a v6 biturbo allroad gas sucking beast now needs something responsible like the STI ;) lol

·
Registered
421 Posts
Dads girlfriend is 35 :eek: and never learned to drive a car.. :-[

The automatic 2.5 was supposed to be the car she learned on but sadly driving is too much for her to deal with so she has still not learned to drive. I talked to him yesterday and he is interested ;D he recently totaled his bugeye outback 5mt so now he is left without a fun car to drive.

I think he will go for it, the 2.5rs is a sedan and his outback bugeye was a wagon, the 08 hatch is the way forward. ;D Plus he lives in New mexico at 7,600 ft elevation, the 2.5 MT is a dog there and the turbo rex would be much better suited to the altitude.

I also have convinced my cousin in conn. to take a hard look at an 08 sti, he recently lost his mint older 325i to a deep puddle and is in need of something sporty, but still able to fit his 2 kids and wifey and deal with the northeast winter. He has a v6 biturbo allroad gas sucking beast now needs something responsible like the STI ;) lol
are u a subaru sales man? haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts