Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm after a Sti spoiler (and I'm sure many other aussies down here too) but subarugenuineparts.com won't ship to Aus. Do you know anywhere else we can get it or someone willing to help???

BTW - prices for a spoiler here is over $1000

Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
954 Posts
1000 is the dealer price??

·
Registered
954 Posts
lol might wana rob a bank

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hey Steve-o, no luck with SGP!? Did you end up getting the $400US postage cost as well? oh well..
I actually ended up finding one. Not THAT cheap, but still cheaper than $670US delivered unpainted from SGP!!.
Im talking either $980.00 for a painted one, or an unpainted one that Im getting for $680.00.
I am keen for it cause I have only had my 08 for like a month and the 09's will be out in a month. Either way try and get a contact at subaru broski they are pretty helpful.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey boost,

Nah not luck with SGP. They pretty much said it's too big to ship to Australia.

So I sent out a few posts and a good bloke from Singapore just said that they just received replica STI spoilers and he is going to find out how much they cost and the freight. He said try rally up a few so perhaps we can save on shipping.

If the Singapore one is too expensive, do you think you can get me an unpainted one for $680? Like you, I'm pretty keen on getting it as the 09's look sweet with them.

I called Denlo Subaru and they said they'll call me back today.... we'll see if they do.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Yeah ofcourse! Find out about the singapore guys offer.. do what you need to do etc.. and then if you want the one for $680 for sure, unpainted from subaru, let me know and I'll call the guys at my subaru centre to organise cause he'll need a deposit of $50.00.
Maybe you can drop in there or something and fix him up. He's at ATARMON. I just ordered mine.. Now to find someone to paint it..?

·
Registered
230 Posts
With the way that SGP shipped my STI spoiler to me, you wouldn't want them to ship overseas. I was very surprised it was in one piece by the way the box looked and how flimsy it was.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I may be able to help ;-)

Try Japanparts.......

http://www.japanparts.com/db/partslist.php?dealer=1&car=134&middlesmall=2:&maker=5&volkey=

part number 96034.......it worked out $650 AUD delivered to my door (factory painted)

They also do the STI grill.

In saying that i did get my STI springs from subarugenuineparts, and had no problems with them (but they did quote me $400 delivery on the sti wing), and i got the leather gear knob from japanparts and also had no problems at all.

Good luck guys.
Pete

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Japan parts is quoting me at $730 plus shipping.. so I reckon the one from subi in Aus at $680 unpainted is the one to go with..

BoostJuice is hookin me up so should be alright..

Thanks for the help all ay. Never realised how helpful these forums are, I just normally browse...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hey man, he reckons he can hook us up a good panel beater too.. he mentioned somewhere about 150-200 for it painted.. I'll see where he sends me, its not on the car so we can take it anywhere really...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts