Subaru WRX Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Got some tints installed on the front windows to match the privacy glass last week.. Certainly a MUST when you're driving around in 40 degree heat.

Next will be the installation of some Batmobile Overlays. Just waiting on delivery and I will have a crack at installing them.

Anybody on here done this? I see a few of you have the overlays.. did you install them yourself?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Mitchwnz The car looks fantastic mate.. love the tints.. looks so good. As for the overlays, I would get a panel beater to do it cause I suck at cosmetic things.. Ive installed a FMIC with mate on his skyline and thats about it. Ill tinker with the odd thing but I would not trust myself with aything you can actually see. :)

And I gotta ask, what do they Hella tones do? I see heaps of guys on naisoc and 3gwrx.com having them done.
Make a hell of a lot of noise!
A fair bit louder than the stock horn and visually more appealing.
Nice, thanks mate.. You guys must beep at people a lot! ahaha

·
Registered
17 Posts
I actually avoid beeping people at the moment because of how embarrassing the horn sounds... Haha. Loving the new STI bud, such a sexy vehicle!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
It's been a while since I've posted as usual as I haven't really done anything to the car (apart from enter some small motorsport events).

Here is a couple of action shots from the August round of the McRae rallysprint series in Perth. We placed middle of the field 31st out of 71 cars. We ran some very consistant times with the car on street tyres.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Yeah I always thought that was weird, because in the case of an emergency being so severe that the safety crew need the blue arrow to identify where the battery is.. the blue arrow might not be in the right spot anymore (as the panels will probably be out of shape!)

But yes that is right, especially handy for emergency crews to find where your battery is. Most race events require it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
It's been a while since I've posted as usual as I haven't really done anything to the car (apart from enter some small motorsport events).

Here is a couple of action shots from the August round of the McRae rallysprint series in Perth. We placed middle of the field 31st out of 71 cars. We ran some very consistant times with the car on street tyres.

Hey Mitch,

I should be running the next round, i have been a bit quiet lately as i have just finished building a new house!

Looks like you and Cam had a good run down there, top effort to finnish 31st!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts