Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone. got myself a blue WRX hatch. this car freakin awesome. my second scoob..1st was a MY05 Blob WRX wagon. anyways, will be posting quite a bit as i need alot of information. car is still stock but looking at some cosmetics some time.

cheers

·
Registered
114 Posts
Howzit!

Cool to see a member from SA on here. I was there last year for two weeks on vacation. Loved it, beautiful country even if it was middle of winter for you! (I was there in July).

This is a good place for info for the 2008+'s. Let me know if I can help ya out in any way :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks everyone. in sa, we have our own club for scoobs, it is SOCSA: Subaru Owners Club of South Africa. you can take a look at www.socsa.org.za. you have to be a member to get full access. anyways, i get alot of information there but the hatch is still fairly new this side so the information is limited. there are few clued up guys this side but 2 forums is better than 1!

thanks guys

·
Registered
421 Posts
thanks everyone. in sa, we have our own club for scoobs, it is SOCSA: Subaru Owners Club of South Africa. you can take a look at www.socsa.org.za. you have to be a member to get full access. anyways, i get alot of information there but the hatch is still fairly new this side so the information is limited. there are few clued up guys this side but 2 forums is better than 1!

thanks guys
thats the problem. Our series is generally different from the previous and information thats already in those forums do not really apply anymore, except when it comes to the engine.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
welcome to the club.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts