Subaru WRX Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the Portland Oregon area. I just bought a 2008 OBS 5MT from Carr Subaru in Beaverton.

Hi'ya. ;D

·
Registered
549 Posts
welcome to 3gwrx jeff.

im not from the northwest, but i got friends up in washington. i find myself going out there a every now and then. anyways, i just wanted to say im suprise there isn't that many 08 imprezas in the NW yet. i remember everytime i go out there i would see subarus on every corner left and right.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not from the northwest, but i got friends up in washington. i find myself going out there a every now and then. anyways, i just wanted to say im suprise there isn't that many 08 imprezas in the NW yet. i remember everytime i go out there i would see subarus on every corner left and right.
Subarus are still very popular in Portland. The majority are Outback wagons. Many of the rest are earlier model WRX's or Forrester's. There are very few standard Impreza's, virtually no 2008 WRX's, and my OBS is the first one I've ever seen.

Now that the climate's all warmed up, most of the people who want a sports car seem to get BMW's. :(

Thanks for the welcome, I'll try to get some pix up. ;D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Jeff! I'm also in the Portland area (Clackamas and Tualatin) and bought my silver 08 2.5i wagon from Jeff Reed at Lithia in Oregon City (PLUG!!!!).

Welcome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts